Business and Professional Skills for Massage Therapists
- Renowned massage educator and business owner Sandy Fritz presents a practical, proven business philosophy for success in massage therapy practice.
- Focus on need-to-know business skills for complete success as an employee or the owner of a massage therapy practice.
- A companion CD with practice management software provides hands-on experience creating client records, setting appointments, entering documentation, and more.
- Self-Reflection boxes put concepts into a realistic context through Sandy Fritz’s personal experiences in massage practice.
- Learning Activity boxes reinforce your understanding and challenge you to apply what you’ve learned in an engaging workbook format.
- Good Stuff from the Government boxes alert you to helpful government resources and help you ensure compliance with federal regulations.
- Mentor boxes provide real-world insight and advice from experts in massage and business management for successful practice.
- More than 200 realistic photos and illustrations clarify concepts and familiarize you with typical practice settings and essential forms, records, office equipment, and supplies.
- Evolve Resources link you to templates for building resumes, letters, advertisements, forms for documentation, and client histories, plus small business resources, annotated web links, a glossary of key terms from the text, and additional exercises and case studies.
By Sandy Fritz, MS, NCTMB, Founder, Owner, Director and Head Instructor, Health Enrichment Center, School of Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork, Lapeer, MI